This link makes some interesting points about where blogs don’t fit. Even more so, it adddresses what traits or expectations do not fit blogging as a means of boosting your cause.
Archive for May, 2005
Here are some helpful links that I’ve gathered to educate people on blogs:
- Business Week article discussing blogs and their pending impact on business as we know it.
- Article on internal blogging that has good key points to blogging in general.
- blawg: a great starting point for finding blogs on the legal community.
- lexBlog: a paid blogging site catering to the legal community
- Akron Law School law blog pathfinder: a good overview of blog for law
- blogs & PR: Nevill Hobson (good blog) on marketing & PR via blogs
- Blog Tips: blog basics from LifeTips
- Blogmaverick: Mark Cuban’s blog; a good example
Feel free to comment with your own favorite blog sites